1. Tell us a little about yourself in real life.
over-educated (and arguably under-employed) nearly middle-aged, single
guy from NY state currently living in northern FL and wishing to move
back to the northeast.
2. What do you like best about HBD, and what do you like least?
think I like negotiating trades with other owners the best about HBD.
Related to that is one of the things I probably like least, and that is a
deal negotiated at arms length and agreed upon by two (presumably)
adults is subject to approval by those not involved with or privy to
what back-and-forth went into making the deal.
3. What's the most under-appreciated player rating and why?
Most owners don't look at it at all, and I look at it too rarely, but
for the true studs it can make a world of difference because it helps
determine (once the initial 5-year contract is up) whether you're likely
to re-sign then below market value or whether they're gonna command a
max (or near-max) deal and you'll be left with only the FA compensation
picks (which almost never yield the same sort of talent).
4. Which common appliance would you most like to remove from your home?
but mainly because the one I have is atrocious. It's the first one I've
ever had and it doesn't effectively "wash" shit, but I feel obligated
to use it since I finally have one.
5. Hottest actress ever?
I call Kathy Ireland an actress based solely on Necessary Roughness?
(http://youtu.be/86RH1KAwM2A?t=28s) Yea, I didn't think so either. I'll
say Salma Hayek.
6. What popular song past/present do you most identify with?
When I'm optimistic (which is most of the time) - What a Wonderful World (Louis Armstrong)
7. If you ever write a book (song, screenplay, etc.) what will it be about?
Foreign/International Legal Research. It's more exciting than it sounds.
8. You can have dinner with any 3 people - past or present, alive or dead, fictional or real Who’s sitting around the table?
is a tough one, and my answer would change often. For now, I'll say my
best friend John (someone to help tell the story and remember the
one-liners), Mae West, and George Carlin.
9. (optional - your own question & answer)
What's the best thing about WhatIfSports right now? Hoops Dynasty.