Sunday, November 29, 2015

Owner Interviews - Bperkins, Florida Marlins

#1 - Who is bperkins in real-life? 
Bperkins is a 39 year old husband and father of 2 girls. I am a Middle School History teacher and coach MS volleyball and basketball. I love sports, but most I love serving God and doing my best to exemplify Christ Jesus in everything I do. 

#2 - Best HBD moment? 
I won a national championship awhile ago in another league, but I believe my biggest accomplishment was winning 7 division titles with the Milwaukee Brewers In a previous league. I love rebuilding in HBD. 

#3 - favorite movie star, band or other entertainer? 
I like all Bond movies as well as Star Wars. I love Southern Gospel Quartet music. A group called Ernie Haase and Signature Sound are my favorite group. Movie stars I love are Scarlett Johannsen, Daniel Craig, and Alexandra Daddario.

No comments: