Monday, November 30, 2015

Owner Interviews - helop, Chicago Cubs

#1   Who is helop in real-life? I am 38 years old, married for 18 years, and have two wonderful children.  I am a Cubs and Chicago Bears fan, so I am long suffering.  

#2 - Best HBD moment? 
My best moment would be a team that had two Cy-Young award candidates on it. It was awfully fun to have a one-two punch like that.

#3 - Who are your 3 companions (alive or dead, real or fictional) for your "ultimate night out on the town? 
I love history, so mine would all be historical figures---Robert E Lee, John Paul Jones, and Jonathan Edwards.

#4 - Question of your choice - Why do I love baseball?  
I love the simplicity and complexity of baseball. In one sense it is only hitting, running, and throwing. In another sense it is easily one of the most strategic and complex games around.

No comments: